According to reports, the latest smartphone from premium Android smartphone manufacturer OnePlus Nord 2 exploded. Ankur Sharma, a social networking user, claimed that his wife’s 5-day-old OnePlus Nord 2 exploded while she was riding. The phone was kept in the sling bag of Ankur Sharma while he cycled.
His wife was terrified after the explosion. He also shared photos on social media of the explosion. The photo clearly shows that the explosion was inside the phone. The back panel of the phone is broken. A protective lithium-ion case has been added to the phone.
OnePlus shared the incident via Twitter but it was later removed. OnePlus Support also tweeted Ankur that they were sorry for the incident. We are sorry for the incident and will assist you. We ask that you send us a direct message. The initial price of the phone is Rs 29,999.
The OnePlus Nord 2 was launched last month and went on sale in India last Friday. There are a few upgrades to the original OnePlus Nord. One of these is a larger battery with a capacity of 4,500mAh and Warp Charge 65 fast-charging. This phone is the first phone to use a MediaTek Dimensity SOC rather than a Qualcomm chipset.
This is not the first OnePlus smartphone explosion. The OnePlus One caught fire in July 2019 and exploded. Interestingly, the company responded with a similar statement to that incident.
Many reports have been made about smartphones from brands like Apple, Samsung and Xiaomi that are exploding in recent years.
Specifications for OnePlus Nord 2.
- This smartphone supports dual nano sims. OxygenOS by the company runs on Android 11.3. It has a 6.43 inch full HD+ (1,080×2,400pixels) AMOLED screen. It has a refresh rate of 90Hz. It will come with 12GB RAM and an Octacore MediaTek Dimensity 1200-AI processor. The internal storage is 256GB UFS3.1.
- It has a triple rear camera setup. It features a Sony IMX766 primary camera with 50 megapixels, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide secondary sensor, and a 2-megapixel monochrome sensors. The 32-megapixel Sony IMX615 lens is available for video calling and selfies. It supports front-facing as well as EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization).
- It has 4G LTE, WiFi 6 and Bluetooth v5.2. The phone also has NFC and USB Type C ports that support 5G. It also has an accelerometer, proximity sensor, and USB Type-C ports with 5G. The phone also includes an in-display fingerprint scanner. The 4,500mAh lithium battery supports 65W of warp charging. The phone can be fully charged in 30 minutes.
Why does the mobile battery explode?
The cause of the explosion in OnePlus Nord 2 5G may not be known, but Mangalesh Elia, a Mumbai-based IT specialist, said that the radiation from the charging port on the phone is very high. This causes the battery to heat up. If the battery is being charged while you talk, it can explode. User mistakes can cause the battery to explode multiple times. The chemical changes in the battery cause the cells to become more and more brittle. The battery explodes.
There are three signs you should be looking out for before your phone’s battery explodes.
- The screen of the phone is completely darkened or blurred
- The phone hangs frequently and the processing speed of the phone is slow.
- The phone heats up during conversations more than usual.
These 9 Mistakes Are Avoidable
- Fake batteries and chargers should not be used. Use the charger that’s associated with your phone brand.
- Do not place the phone in a pool if you are charging it. Before you use the phone, fully charge it.
- Replace the battery that is damaged immediately with a brand new one
- Your mobile should not be charged at 100%. Your mobile’s battery life can be impacted if it is charged at 100%.
- It is possible to charge your mobile battery between 80-85%.
- If the battery is not charged overnight, it will begin to degrade quickly. This could have a negative impact on your mobile’s overall performance.
- If the phone is placed in direct heat, it can quickly heat up. This can cause rapid battery and mobile damages.
These are the things you should keep in mind
- Numerous accidents have been caused by the phone being charged while you were listening to music. Many users have died as a result. Do not charge your phone.
- Your phone should not be in your bed. Experts believe that mobile devices can disrupt sleep and interfere with brain signals.
- It is best to keep your phone away from the sun and place it on the dashboard of the car. Temperature increases can cause the battery to explode.
- Our phones are often left under our pillows. This can lead to heat problems or even fire.
- It is better to not charge your phone with the power strip extension board.
- The cover must be removed from the smartphone while it is charging. The cover prevents heat from dissipating.